Facilities & Boarding
At Course Brook Farm, we are dedicated to providing the best care possible to every horse that lives on our farm. Our daily routine is followed each and every day and all horses are cared for based on their individual needs. Our hay is locally grown and harvested by Course Brook Farm. First and second cut hays are fed depending on the needs of the horse.
Our stall areas are spread out into subsections of 3, 4, 7 and 11 stalls, erasing any "large barn" feeling. We provide individual and group turnout options on nearly twenty acres, nothing in the area compares. Every horse gets turned out every day unless weather prohibits.
Full board at Course Brook Farm is $1,100 per month and includes but is not limited to the following:
- Daily stall cleaning
- All day turnout on nearly 20 acres
- 6 hay feedings per day
- 2 to 3 grain meals per day (grain policy)
- Owner provided supplements fed up to twice per day
- Weather appropriate blanket changes
- Personalized management of all horses
- Coordination of routine appointments with farm vendors for medical and dental services
- 24/7 onsite management
- Daily night check
- Email notification if horses are not turned out
- Coordination of semi-annual laundry services with Nashoba Equine Laundry